Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6435
    Rob GlasseyRob Glassey
    Moderator

    The weather is expected to cloud over tonight, Tuesday, so we have decided to try on Thursday 24th September.

    This group won the group booking voucher we provided as a prize for the Brains Trust. We’ve tried a few times now, but the weather has been against us. Since this is our last week before daylight saving starts this weekend, we decided to try either Tuesday or Thursday this week. So it seems that Thursday it is!

    We also have a group on Wednesday too!

     

    Please let me know if you are able to come along and help out on Thursday. We have about 30 people.

    Thanks

    Rob

     

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Rob Glassey